Edinburgh City F.C. is currently seeking to appoint a Kit Manager to oversee the management of all training and match day kit and equipment for its first team squad and staff.
This role will be a voluntary appointment although all incurred expenses shall be met and will require to be available for twice weekly evening training sessions and match day home and away
The ideal candidate will have experience within the football industry, preferably at SPFL level, and be fully conversant with the duties involved. A full, valid driving licence will be required.
Duties will include but not be limited to;
- To be responsible for all First Team player and staff training and match kit.
- To distribute training and match kit to all First Team players and staff.
- To set out training and match kit for all First Team players and staff.
- To record and monitor stock levels of training and match kit, including regular stock checks. To liaise with the Club commercial department for stock levels.
- To liaise with First Team management staff and Ground staff to prepare and set out equipment required for training sessions.
The role requires flexibility and attendance at all training sessions and first team fixtures.
This will also mean that successful candidate travelling as part of the backroom staff on named away fixtures when the club coach is required.
If you wish to be considered for this role please send your application to –